Monday, July 26, 2010

This Man is Mine and He's Awesome




So I now have a boyfriend. His name is Stephen J. Cox. But you know me and you know that from here on out he will be called boyfriend or BF. Why do I like having this man as my boyfriend? I will tell you why, it is because of this conversation:

Me : I love Snoop Dogg
BF: You and he have a lot in common. You both like to vacuum. You are both black, you like singing with Katy Perry. And you are both amazing rappers. And you're both super chill and cool. I think you were friends in another life.
Me: You complete me.
BF: I know, baby.

I am not making this up either. This conversation took place on the way home from Mesquite where he let me gamble with his money and I got to keep my winnings, all 60 bucks of winnings.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

He's a keeper! But when did you become black? I thought you were Hawaiian or Indian or something? But all the rest I agree with.
reolow

Unknown said...

nice catch! he looks like a keeper ;)