Friday, July 13, 2012

Girls and Boys

Ok so here are a few things on my mind since I have been MIA. I'm slowly coming out of the newly wed bliss state. But I don't expect a full recovery for a long while. Number one thing on my mind, I can't seem to remember to do anything but watch Awkward. and play on Pinterest. Every other day I'm like oh here is a list of things to do and then I completely forget about it for a few days. Oh well, none if it is that important anyway, right? I mean who needs to make sure things at the bank are in order or make sure moneys owed to people get paid. Silly stuff. Second, I feel really annoyed that girls (and boys for that matter) are so darn trashy these days. I just don't understand why teenagers are all so needy and trashy and why I find it to be as funny as it is annoying and detestable. Thirdly, I would like to post wedding pictures and let you all gawk at how lovely I look, but it doesn't seem to be working. Darn.

No comments: