Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Spring Fever

For me, spring fever kicks in New Years day and the symptoms get worse and worse until it gets to be 90 degrees outside. It is February 6th, my half birthday, and 70 degrees outside. I am stuck inside "writing" a paper. This is what I call inhumane. I'm supposed to be writing a memoir. Who knew that writing about myself would be so difficult, especially when I do it on this here blog all the time. I have squeaked out 700 words (I need at least 1500) and am out of anything left to say about me. Plus I have a lot of other things on my mind, like outside, hiking, swimming, starting a garden, sitting outside, laying outside, standing outside, drinking lemonade outside, and of course, going outside. Oh 70 degrees, you are a tease that will get me a bad grade, or several.

No comments: