Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This Trip Needed More Nacho Cheese

Just some tidbits from my recent excursion across the U. S.. First of all, we drove. A lot. And then there was a car accident, this was not so fun. I get a new car though so that's cool. And then we drove some more. Then we finally made it to my aunt's house in Tennessee. Then we saw some cool things, like history things. And then we camped and I saw huge fireflies. And then we drove some more, all the way to Nauvoo. And that is where I filled my car's engine with water. But then we finally made it home, and that was awesome.

Also we had two way radios in our cars and sometimes we would pick up some conversations from other radios. Our favorite was: Trucker 1 "Hey Robbie"
Trucker 2 "Yeah?" Trucker 1 "You know how I sweat a lager?" Trucker 2 "Yeah, I know that." Trucker 1 "I'm gonna bottle that up and sell it." Trucker 2 "I think that's a good idea." Trucker 1 "Yeah I'm gonna call it ksjklfjsdkgjsk" And that is where we lost it. I wish I knew what he is going to call his sweat liquor.

I have some pictures to show you but I don't feel like loading them now, but some day.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

sounds like a great vacation (enter a little sarcasm here) Sorry about the car and all the driving. But seeing cool stuff is cool.
inglyba