Monday, June 21, 2010

VOTE Tomorrow!!!!

Oh hey friends, long time. I know you all are just about to die if you don't hear about my trip soon and I will get to that, eventually. But first we have more important matters at hand. Tomorrow is the Primary elections for the Senate seat that used to be held by Bob Bennett, and for all my friends who rely on me to figure out who we should all vote for (and you know who you are and really I am fine with it cause I like this stuff and like telling people what they should do) I am here to tell you who you should vote for. That man would be Tim Bridgewater. I openly admit to having a slight celebrity/ politician sort of weird crush on him, and a lot of that has to do with his raspy husky voice and the way he looks right into your eyes when he's talking to you. But I also truly believe he is the man for the job right now. He has real life experience, he is incredibly sincere, and he knows what he is talking about. (Plus his wife is completely adorable and not to say that the other guys wife isn't, I just haven't met the other guy's wife so I can't say if she's adorable or not). So remember, go VOTE tomorrow and vote for Tim cause I said so.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Will do! Okay if I remember, sometimes I don't and sometimes I do. Good luck Tim!
amprate
that looked like armpit at first