Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Truly the Best BF Ever!!

I don't want to brag or nothing but I seriously have the best boyfriend ever. I have evidence.

Enter exhibit 1: Conversation between boyfriend and I.

Me: Boyfriend, everyone calls you my sugar daddy. You sort of are.
BF: I know but I like it that way. I like buying you things.

Enter Exhibit 2: Another conversation between the two of us.

BF: What do people wear to Mormon weddings?
Me: If you're single, a look of desperation. If you're already married, a look of pity.
BF: I'm serious. What should I wear?
Me: I don't care.
BF: Ok you choose something for me to wear. And get a card for me to put money in.
Me: Ok. Should I sign it from both of us?
BF: Duh.
Me: You are every womans dream

Enter Exhibit 3:

BF: It's your last week of summer.
Me: Don't remind me.
BF: We should do something. Like one last hoorah.
Me: Ok

Later that day.

BF: (through txt message) What do you know about this little Inn in Cedar City?
Me: Nothing, I have never spent much time in Cedar. Why?
BF: Um no reason

What do you want to bet that BF is taking me to a B & B in Cedar this weekend?

Enter Exhibit 4:

For my birthday, he got me 2 pairs of shoes, a hat, a massage, and 100 hundred dollars. Not to mention the fact that he also took me on a little get away that weekend as well.

And this comment made by BF: "I'll do whatever. You set it up and just tell me where to pay."

I have a million other Exhibits to enter but I think you get the idea. Lesson learned: Pick men up at the chiropractors office, they turn out to be the world's best boyfriends.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I was going to write something smart about spending the night with your BF in a B&B but I just can't make it sound right. So be careful, have fun and smack him if he tries anything!
lesso. add an N and that would be "lesson" HMMM