Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This is how we avoid an essay

So I have a research paper due in exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes. It is only 5 pages long but at the middle of page 4 I got the "I have no more bs to make up about the subject" syndrome, which leads me here to blog until, hopefully sometime within the next 3 hours leaving me sometime to at least run spell check, I am blessed by the BS Muses. I, of course turned to the all powerful FB to kill some time, only to find out that some people's kids are very unfortunate looking. So unfortunate looking that I almost feel tempted to unfriend such people just so I don't' have to look at pictures of their kids. This then lead me to a realization that 1: I am in actuality a real @#$&*, or 2: I need to eat something. So I did and it turns out that I still think some people's kids are not that cute but I am forced to leave them as my friends because I have already deleted so many friends, or offended enough to the point that they unfriend me, that Facebook is altogether boring for me now and it gets more boring everyday as my boredom leads me to deleting more friends and more friends. Maybe it is time to quit FB or maybe it is time to quit my little to no carb diet so I will be a nice person again? I am not sure but first that damned research paper!!

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

My kids are cute so don't defriend me. Like you would? Hope the paper went well and you were able to finish BSing your way through it.
typery

Tanae said...

You had better not be talking about my kids! I'll have to kick your butt! Actually, I know you're not talking about my kids, because they're the cutest little boys in the whole world!