Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why We Shouldn't Be allowed to call each other in the morning

This morning I call my boyfriend. The conversation went like this:

Me: Hey boyfriend

BF: Hey, I'm watching Today Ricky Martin is on it. He's a good looking man. Why are the gays so good looking?

Me: I'm not sure. You're good looking and you're not gay.

BF: I'm not Ricky Martin good looking

Me: Sure you are.

BF: Do you think Ricky Martin would like me?

Me: I'm sure he would, all the gays like you.

BF: It's cause I'm sweet to them.

Me: Yeah you are

BF: Also I'm a little rough. I verbally rough house with them.

Me: They like that.

BF: Well babe I gotta go.

Me: Ok, bye.

He really is the strangest boyfriend I have ever had, but a good kind of strange, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

i just don't know what to say?
crandoph