Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Permanent but Only Temporarily

As most of you have heard by now, I am once again a single woman. This event has come with some other strange events. I'm not sure if what I am experiencing is a post relationship crisis or a midtwenties crisis, either way, I am in crisis. I know this because I spent an entire day Saturday shopping and nearly every article of clothing I tried on was either leather of had an awful animal print on it. I was even close to purchasing this very bad ass leather jacket that looked really bad ass on me. So why not purchase it you ask? Because I realized that it only looked really bad ass on me when I was topless underneath and the jacket was only zipped up half way. It made me feel like cat woman or like I was in the movie Underworld. Obviously I could never leave my room like that and so I chose to instead to be bamboozled by a woman curling my hair and instead spent my money on a straightener that I neither need or want. Those damn kiosk sales persons! If you need a straightener that can also curl your hair, I have one I am more than willing to sell although I know I would never get the ridiculous price that I paid for it.

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Oh no what happened to Stephen? I had such high hopes for the two of you. Oh well, good luck with the straightener.
haooflat

KristaBlack said...

I hadn't heard. No wonder you didn't call as promised. Thank goodness you still have your humor and know that these times are the topsoils of your brilliant and amusing thoughts. Love you :)

Tanae said...

I'm with Stacee, let's hear what happened with Stephen? I want the nitty gritty! Either way, you will be fine! Oh and next time ask your cousin who is a cosmetologist before purchasing such appliances. I could have got you a better flat iron for a better price! ;)

Tanae