Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pressing Questions

I have a few questions.

1: How did eHarmony get my email address? I mean really eHarmony it hasn't been that long I am not ready to find a new soul mate yet. Boundaries eHarmony, boundaries. You're moving way too fast for me, if any dating site should have my email address right now it should be called something like "anonymous cuddling" or "we don't have to talk or even know each others names but I will take you to dinner and a movie just so I don't have to go to a movie by myself." Or something along those lines.

2: Why does eHarmony think my name is Shayla? My email address is my name so how do they get that wrong?

And 3: Why would any man who is trying to pursue a young lady start an email by saying 'I'm probably not as straight as you would like me to be. . ." and still think that that young lady would be interested in pursuing him?

I never check my email. And I do believe that I have new reasons never to check it again. I wish I was making this stuff up.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Wow. "I'm probably not as straight as you would like me to be?" Seriously!? You can't make this shit up. Life is always stranger than fiction. :)

Oh - and I want you to know that my word thingy for posting this is supple.

Stacee Maree said...

Why do the strangest things always happen to you. You must have a sign on your back that says, "Give me all your strange I don't get enough."
heagotst