Monday, November 3, 2008

Costume Award Attained

Thursday night I was invited to go to a murder mystery dinner. It was set back in the 1920's and was a lot of fun. We were put into 5 or 6 groups and were supposed to figure out who the killer was. We were given money and secret clues that we could buy from each other. In the end, if more than one team guessed the right killer it came down to whoever had the most money and that team would win. Well our money was stolen, some other team had taken the money out of our teammates pocket. We guessed the wrong suspect anyway so it didn't matter and I really found it to be hilarious. That party was loads of fun and after that we hit up another party. It was a decent time and I discovered that my karate moves don't work well on drunk people. Maybe I was not doing them right but I had one guys arm turned almost all the way back and he was on no pain at all. I thought gee I hope I am never attacked by a drunk person with dead nerves. Then Halloween night, that dance party was super fun. I won sexiest costume award, not the award I was going for. I take whatever I can get, my motto for everything by the way. After we dance partied that joint up, Steph, Ethan and some super fun chicks from my ward, hit up the college dance party. So many girls were dressed so super slutty with boobs and butt cheeks hanging out everywhere. Any time he got the chance, Ethan would ask " are you from vegas?" (cause girls from Utah don't dress that way). LINGERIE IS NOT A COSTUME, except in the bedroom when you are married and are maybe doing some roll playing, which I know nothing about. My own relief society president was dressed up as one of the olympic volleyball ladies and was wearing workout and pants and a sports bra. I don't know when I became such a prude but I was like uh hello, you are only wearing a sports bra and you are RS president. Whatever. And can I just say I won a sexiest costume award without showing boobs or bums. I'd post pictures but they are all on Steph's camera so that will have to wait. Next year for halloween I think I will be Mary Poppins. Saturday Steph and I went to HSM3 before I went up to richfield for some family time. I love love love Zach Eferon and he is going to be so good in the new footloose video. I had my own little dance party in my chair during every song they sang. This weekend rocked my world and I need to see a show or something soon cause I have not had enough dance partying in my life lately.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

i think you were jipped. what was the inmodest punk wearing that won best costume? And way too go staying in that modest catagory and still winning sexiest costume. It proves that modesty always wins

Unknown said...

dang hoochie mamas! i hate seeing that stuff! guess you can tell i'm from utah ;) way to go on sexiest costume! i want to see pics