Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Girls Are Not Cute

I am bored with blogging hence my sucking at it lately. Maybe its just I have a boring life and I don't want to blog about boring things. I get bored with things pretty easily. I wonder why that is. 007 was a good movie but I was slightly disappointed. Daniel Craig aka James Bond aka Mr. McHot Hot was not shirtless nearly enough. I am in love with his face slash bod slash bum. Don't tell anyone but I was really crossing my fingers for a short naked bum shot. Beautiful. Turns out I am a sucker for blue eye, Who would've guessed? Steph and I forgot that we volunteered our house for relief society board meeting. Bishop announced it in sacrament meeting and that is when we realized that our house was a disaster. So during sunday school we ran home to do some speed cleaning. Good thing speed cleaning is one area of our expertness. It only took half an hour to hide things. We make it a rule to not stash things in the oven for obvious safety reasons but everything else is free game. The funnest part about speed cleaning is weeks or months later finding things (most likely that we have been looking for the whole time) in weird places and then we get to laugh about it. Today Trevor (the 7 year old that I watch) was getting so mad at me and Kenna (his big sister) for teasing him. At one point he just blurted out "oh yeah well girls think they are just so cute but that is not true. Girls are not cute. Not at all." and then he stormed off to his room. I guess that will teach me to tease him.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

i think girls are cute, just not the mean ones.