Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spice Up Your Life


Last night, me and my BFF and E/Sister wife performed our belly dancing routine at the ward talent show. Now they didn't judge it or give out a prize but if they had I am pretty sure our spice girl rendition would have won. Making a fool of yourself in front of everyone in your ward is incredibly rewarding. They gave us donuts and chex mix, they gave everyone donuts and chex mix but I felt that we really earned it so they were much more tasty for us. And there were more blessings attached to them for us because we sacrificed our pride for the ward and our friends Danny and Lindsey and everyone else involved with putting it together. It was super fun and I promise that tomorrow I will kidnap Steph's camera and post pictures and videos of our performance and our halloween. In the picture you can see the remains of my Scary Spice hair, I crimped and ratted the heck out of it and then I slept on it and did nothing to it before I came to work. You probably can't see it very well but I like it and may do it more often. The past couple of days I have really been striving to be the best house nanny ever. In doing this I have limited my time spent on facebook to only 2 or 3 hours a day and my time spent looking at celebrity fashion blunders to a meer 4 hours a day, and my number of naps taken while the 4 year old plays video games have been reduced to 3. I have noticed vast improvements in time spent. For example I finally found the kids trick or treat candy. They hid it really good this year, inside a pot that we never use. The other day I got into the cupboard that holds all of the big pots to get a slightly smaller pot than the one that held the candy and I noticed that the thing was harder to turn that normal and then it hit me and viola' I found the candy. They are getting really clever now a days but they forget one thing, I run this house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I loved this one.

Stacee Maree said...

you go girl snap snap snap. just picture me making a z and snapping my fingers.
the security word i just typed said peeved