Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I HEART Life

Wow its been one whole week since my last post. It seems like such a long time ago. What fun I have had in this last week. I got over my sinus infection! That alone is worth celebrating, I can smell lilac bushes and all the pretty blossoms and I can taste my food! I want to try to recap my week for you all but I just can't remember it all so I'll just give you some highlights. First I have been learning how to long board, I have made some cool new friends, a lot of swimming, floating down the river on tubes, bruising my butt pretty badly on a rock in the river, learning the hard way that I need to keep bottoms up when floating down a murky river. Pole dancing, chicken game, getting asked out on a date by a cute boy from Mt. Pleasant, deciding to move to Salt Lake at the end of the month, seeing my Mom on Mothers day, more swimming. And no doing laundry like I am really out of underwear cause I am never home to do my laundry, I am close to having to go commando but with it being so hot here I kind of like the idea of no undies, haha. Just Kidding, but not really. I have quite a busy month ahead that I am sure will be full of break downs cause moving is sad but I am excited for it. I am feeling real happy inside and I feel very blessed to have such supports in my life including but not limited to: my family, my nanny family, my best friends and everyone I love so much.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

are you moving to SLC or provo? do you have an apt yet? I know some really neat neighborhoods in downtown SLC if that is where you are moving too. Talk about culture and cut boys