Monday, May 18, 2009

My Fantastically Strange Weekend

Friday morning, bright and early, like at 6, I was up and headed to Orem for a job interview. The world is a real ugly place that early in the morning, when your eyes are too tired to open all the way. My interview went well until I found out that the job I was interviewing for was not the job I thought but interviews are always good things to do. So I have no job in Orem yet but that is being worked on, if any of you know of anything I would appreciate the help. Bummed and annoyed about the job interview, I stopped at Smith's to enjoy the smell of donuts and pick up a card for my cousin that got married that morning. While at Smith's, I was interviewed by their marketing slash advertising team. For 10 minutes of answering some questions and getting my picture taken, I got 25 dollars to spend at Smith's. And who knows I'll probably become famous cause some talent agent will see my picture and want to make me the next big super model. Feeling real good about my 25 dollars, I headed to Kanosh to partake in a wedding of my cousins that included dragon's and fairies and lots of chocolate. What a mystical event it was. I did get to see some family though and that was nice. Also I was glad to not be a bridesmaid in homemade little girl dresses that were too big. Saturday I got a wild hair (literally) and requested that my sister Jenika make my hair into a faux hawk. Hahaha it was fantastic. And of course we sprayed it green.



That night was a date with a real cute boy named Jacob. I find myself being incredibly attracted to this boy and want to kiss him but I am trying this new thing where I'm not so easy. So far I don't like it much. Sunday night dinner was made for me by a boy trying to win my affections. Trying too hard to win my affections I should say. Gosh being charming is real hard. And now its Monday, 1:30 on Monday and I have no idea where this day has gone. I guess chasing chickens and watching Transformers with a 5 year old is exactly the kind of fun that makes time fly. Its a beautiful world.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I totally dig the hair, and don't make fun of my little girl "there's no place like home" dress. YOu are just jealous. HA HA HA. Gag. Your mom wants me to make a dress for my girls out of it. I think I just might use it for our picnic blanket, it's big enough.