Tuesday, May 26, 2009

April Fool's

So as it turns out I will be staying in St. George. I am sad and broken hearted about me and my best friend splitting up but I for the most part I feel real good about staying. I'll be living with boss family which isn't ideal but I have already threatened the kids to stay out of "my room" so it should be tolerable. Now on to boys. There is a boy that likes me. He is very nice, finished with school, has a real job, a temple recommend. He takes me on dates and always pays, even though I offer sometimes, he is a real great catch and I am completely not interested. But there is another boy, a bad boy with a tattoo, who is always trying to get me to do naughty things, never takes me on dates, rarely showers and I am completely in love with him. What is wrong here? I do not know for sure but I think I have some issues. I do not really know how to tell nice boy that I am not interested. Really when is a good time to bring up the I know you are crushing on me but I am not crushing on you conversation? What to do? What to do?

3 comments:

Amy Gleicher said...

Why do us girls always go for the bad boys? Good luck with the talk with the nice boy ... JUNE 8!! New Gilmore! YAY!!!!!

At Home in the South said...

drop the bad boy now and run...run as fast as you can...If not to the good boy then just as far away from the bad boy as you can. They, in the end, bring you nothing but trouble and heartace. He would end up being unfaithful to you and who knows what else. Listening to your heart is one thing but don't just throw common sense out the window. RUN RUN RUN

Stacee Maree said...

You don't!! Just let him love on you until he's sick of you. Hey fun dates with a working man and you don't have to drop a dime, just hang ou for a while. And I do agree drop the bad boy now or you won't be holding a temple recommend