Tuesday, December 29, 2009

AaaaHHH Its a double chin!

It is the time of the year to think about how to make the next year better. I have these new years resolutions so far:

Be even more awesome in school than last semester.
Be even more awesome at making out (But that's probably not even possible cause I am so good at it already)
Be the most awesome at anything else I decide.
Oh, and rid my life of hate and anger.

I know its not January yet, but I have already started on this last one. I woke up at 3 this morning and felt the urge to apologize to ex-BF (just a year ago I was saying how much I hate his guts on this very blog). I am so mature and grown up, it only took me a year to admit that I was probably wrong for me to write nasty things about him for all of our mutual friends to read. Also at 3 in the morning, I made brownies. Then I had a few when I woke up the second time at 9. Here is the scary part, I then sat down in preparation to write this blog update. The computer screen was black, I caught a glimpse of the biggest, ugliest, most awful thing I had ever seen. It was a double chin. I looked around wondering whose reflection is this I see? Surely it can't be mine. The horrible realization started to sink in. It was my chin that carries the weight of eight men on it. It was my chin that was sagging down to the level of my chest. I hung my head in shame and disappointment, only it didn't hang very far for it was propped up by the enormousness of the fat under chin. I then came to the conclusion that I must do something I dislike more than bologna. I must make a resolution to lose chin weight. That's right, I am joining the throngs of people making chin weight loss resolutions this year. I am ashamed of myself but I must do what I must do. My BFF Steph and I used to play the double chin game. We would put on our turtle necks and twist our heads in every which way in order to attain the maximum amount of double chins. It is no longer a game for me. Sad sad day. I must go google chin exercises now. Happy Resolution making!

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

When you find them let me know. I am getting a pretty big one myself. And don't apologize. He made you feel like crap and he needed to know how you felt and who cares if mutual friends read they needed to know too. Move on.
buthou

Salony said...

Ah Shauntae, I like your resolutions, (and I seriously doubt you have a double chin) that reminds me...it's New Years tonight and I need at least one resolution.

Happy New Year Sister!!