Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Alive!

Oh hey all! I know you were all real worried about me but I have one thing to say. Well more than one thing but the most important thing is this: I AM FINISHED WITH STATS!! That is right, I am finished with my stats class and I have never been so happy,(except for that one time I didn't wear a bra to subway and I got 6 free cookies)! A few complaints I have about the season: The crowds, I hate the crowds. Everywhere is packed with people and I hate to deal with it. Also some people are so hard to shop for, like what the h? What do I get a boy I want to make my BF maybe and so I am trying to buy his love and drop hints that I am trying to buy his love, but I am on a budget. What do I get for that kind of person? Gosh this business is hard. Another thing, I can not button up my pants. Usually it is a choice to not do up my pants, this time of year, doing my button up is not even an option and my cravings for sugar cookies are making it so much worse. I go cookie eating cookies! All I want for Christmas is a body that doesn't hurt anymore (my body has been incredibly sore) and a ride in a hot air balloon. Also I want a year supply of sugar cookies from subway! Those have been rocking my world like nothing else lately. I also wish that finals would be over and that I wouldn't have to work so I can spend all my time shopping and napping and eating sugar cookies. That is all.


1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

aaah finally, something funny to laugh at. SOrry about the boy shopping dilemma, I don't even know what to buy my husband let alone a boy that I am only trying to fall in love with. And you know the sugar cookies are what is adding to the waist line, stop now and then your pants will fit. Ha Ha like you didn't know that I was just telling you again. See you Saturday in your killer mumu or should we switch and wear our hot green shirts? Your choice.
preti (that almost spells pretty)