Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've got a Pocket, Got a pocket full of . . . Candy Cane Kisses

Along with sugar cookies, candy cane kisses have also been rocking my world. This morning I got up (late) to get the nanny kids off to school (late) and I went with a coat pocket full with candy cane kisses. The kids school is 15 minutes away. By the time I made the round trip, my pocket was empty. Upon returning from the rounds of dropping kids, I felt incredibly tired (even though I slept in) so I sat down in a chair and fell asleep for an hour. I woke up and still felt so tired, so I moved to my bed and slept for another 2 hours. I woke up and felt like I could still sleep but it was quarter to one and I decided I should do something. So naturally I sat at the kitchen counter in a post nap stupor for close to 45 minutes. I then got up and started folding the laundry, folded a few shirts and then decided I needed music. SOoo I got onto the computer intending only to turn on Pandora and get back to work. Wrong, I guess I needed to FB and update my blog. Haha what is causing all of this sleepiness and lack of accomplishing things? I believe it is the candy cane kisses. I ate myself into a candy cane kisses coma and am having a real tough time coming out of it. Better luck tomorrow is all I can think.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

i wish I could go into an eggnog taffy coma right now that would be nice.
smaliv