Monday, October 25, 2010

Stuff and Things Stephen Says

Enter stage right. Me.

BF: Why do ya'll have to be such a weak species and have periods and things? (laughs)

Me: How did you know?

BF: Well first, you're wearing sweat pants and it's noon. Also you're glaring at me and I don't think you realize it. And you just asked me, with you eyes, for 1700 MG's of Ibuprofen. By the way I don't think it is possible to have 1700 mg's, maybe 1800 but not 1700 so don't ask, not even with you eyes. And you have chocolate on your face.

Me: (stare)

BF: See now you're glaring on purpose. And by the way you shouldn't wear sweat pants around me, I'll probably shank you.

Me: You're going to make a weapon out of a toothbrush and a razor blade and stab me with it cause I'm wearing sweat pants at noon?

BF: What the hell are you talking about?!

Me: That's what a shank is, prisoners and junior high students make them.

BF: No it's when you pull someone's sweat pants down, exposing them.

Me: HA we just call that pantsing.

BF: You Utah folks are so original.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

What the heck are you two talking about? I have never even heard of shanking and you two are having whole conversations about it?
betio

Tanae said...

Seriously Stacee...you've never heard of shanking? Do you ever watch movies...and Craig tells me I grew up in a box!