Sunday, October 2, 2011

3 Cinnamon Rolls Later. . .

I have just realized that I am well on my way to getting over the end of my relationship. I have already gone through the first three stages.

Stage 1: I am so depressed I can't get out of bed, talk to anyone, or even eat. Emotional starving is always the stage that seems to be the most beneficial. Cause it leads you right into stage two.

Stage 2: Emotional shopping also known as "retail therapy" This stage can also be considered beneficial depending on how you look at it. One you get to have a closet full of new things that all look fantastic on you cause of the emotional starving. On the other hand, you spend way too much and now your bank account is starving as well. And chances are, stage three will leave all the new clothes useless.

Stage 3: Emotional eating. The stage that I am currently in. I will spare you the gross details of the things I have consumed this weekend but I will tell you that I have an ache in my stomach that may not go away for awhile. Why can't I go back to the emotional starving stage?

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Well cinnamon rolls can't be that bad???
funworr