Monday, December 1, 2008

Mixed Nuts and Santa Baby

Thanksgiving was awesome. I spent it with BF's family and they are all so nice and fun. I loved the food and the company. I only had one smallish break down about not being with my own family and don't worry it wasn't in front of anyone. Friday BF had to work so I had a nice relaxing day with some working out(got to get rid of some of that thanksgiving binge) and CSI which i watched until I got scared. Then I switched it over to What Not to Wear which I watched until I convinced myself that Clinton is not gay and totally in love with me. At that point I had to switch to HGTV. And I ate sloppy joes all day. I LOVE SLOPPY JOES, so delicious. Saturday BF and I watched Mixed Nuts, one of my favorite holiday movies, makes me giggle every time. I am so glad that its almost time for Christmas and so shocked at how fast time flies at the same time. Today I switched my ringtone over to santa baby. I have been an awful good girl this year.

No comments: