Thursday, April 16, 2009

Anyone up For a Good Old Fashion Bra Burning?

Yesterday I went to the Southern Utah Tea Party. Why? Because I don't approve of big government and big government spending. It was a really fun time. There was live music, free food, lots of signs, and a lot of people that are as bugged as I am with the government. Who knew that protesting could be so much fun? We should do it more often. If any of you start a protest for something, I am totally in. Well maybe, it depends on what you are protesting. Another thing, rock climbing boys from Indiana with adorable little accents and tattoos are so cute and I love them. Well I am infatuated with them but saying love is shorter and I know what I mean so whatev.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Okay with kids I am a little slow and didn't find out until too late that all these tea parties were going on and I am so jealous that you got to go and I didn't.