Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love is in the Air

I am in love. First I am in love with my roommates zebra print shirt that she lets me borrow.



Second I am in love with our new bikes that we got and have been riding around in circles like mad women. We even rode them to church on Sunday. Yep in skirts and everything.
Third I am in love with the fact that we had a note left on our bikes while at church that invited us to join their cruiser bike gang. Fourth I am in love with the fact that we already knew who it was and I have always been infatuated with this boy and how cool he is.
Fifth I am in love with the bike ride I went on with him and "his crew" as he calls them.
And 6th I love that he is taking my rock climbing today after work. I am just giddy like a school girl. He is just cool.


I am also in love with the picture of me and Steph riding off into the sunset on our bikes. And I love my beautiful roommate slash best friend forever and ever slash sister wife. I love spring and beautiful best friends and boys that are so cool. :) this is all I can do.

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

I am soooo jealous. I want one. Wait wasn't there supposed to be a b-day present for me from Hawaii? You could just swap it for one of those bikes?

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are so in love!! K, I have been obsessed with zebra print the last few months...I finally found a zebra print shirt I loved..or so I thought, but I ended up taking it back. Where did you (or your roommate) get the one you're wearing?? LOVE the bikes! :)

Stacee Maree said...

So start at the post where you announced that you were going to Hawaii and I am pretty sure on every post after that I mentioned you bringing me home a present from Hawaii. I did finally breathe but I am still torn. I wish shopping for kids was easy, our poor mothers.