Friday, April 10, 2009

Continue

Sorry guys, gee I don't know where I have been but obviously not anywhere near blog world. To continue on with my story: After searching high and low for that Hawaiian dream boat, and after using all of my best poses, I decided to put finding a man aside and began hunting for that one special muumuu. This involved alot of walking and trying muumuu's on, something that I did not mind at all. I was looking for the muumuu that said yes I stay in the house all day and I'm proud of it, but one that I could also be somewhat ashamed but not be too ashamed to wear it to Larsen's Frostop when I get home. Lets start at the very beginning:


This muumuu was pretty and I thought you know if I spilled anything on it no one would be able to tell. It was the first one I looked at and I didn't want to settle too quickly. So I continued to shop around. This next muumuu was not enough muumuu for me. It was too pretty, very comfortable, but I'd actually wear in public without an ounce of shame and I was looking for just a little bit of embarrassment. Let's move on.




This muumuu with the purple flowers, I fell in love with it. The fabric was fantastic, it was too short, all the old ladies in Hawaii wear ones like this. I was in muumuu heaven, but it was almost 60 dollars. Way way too much for a muumuu. Then at Walmart, I found these. They are perfect, and they're see through. Exactly what I wanted so I purchased 2, and Steph and I wore them to the Frostop as soon as I got home.




After finding THE muumuu's, I was so happy I forgot all about trying to find a man and just enjoyed myself. Enjoy the pictures of me enjoying myself. I also apologize for anyone that may have wanted to see real pictures of Hawaii. I am only good at taking pictures of myself. I can get some real pictures of Hawaii upon request for anyone that is desperate to see my second home.











3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

why don't you just move there on your own accord? You love it, there are hot suffer dudes and you get a rockin tan and cool mummu's anyday you want and you don't have to be imbarrassed. I give you my blessing, move there girl and move there soon so I can come visit

Stacee Maree said...

I spelled embarrassed worng, ha ha

Unknown said...

Thanks for the rest of the story! And I LOVE the muumuu ;)