Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let the Search Begin

I am looking for a Hawaiian love and the Muumuu that sets my heart on fire. Every journey begins with a single step, and mine started with me as a pack mule for the nanny family. Kids have a lot of stuff. Man boss decided it would be good for all the kids to have their own activity bags, in the form of back packs that are heavy with pillows and blankets and books. The children are then supposed to carry these bags all through the airport and 2 connections we need to make. Children are weak and they're babies. I knew this would happen, which is why I protested the back packs and I lost. I really lost, but I was on the way to Hawaii so whatever.


After a very long long day, we finally arrive in Kauai and the relaxing/ finding a man begins. The next day, bosses stop at Costco to some grocery shopping while the kids and I wait in the car. I think perfect, I will work on my tan and also try to snag some attention from the locals. So I chose to go with this pose. It says Hey I'm here, I'm relaxed, I know how to be Hawaiian. The only attention this yielded was from the local high school boy gathering carts in the parking lot. And the only reason it got his attention was because I had to ask him to take this picture.


I thought ok I have got to step this up a notch, and put my shoes back on cause this ground is hot. So I did this:


I think it says hey I'm here and I'm fun, but again nothing. Time to break out the skin. My thought was hey I've got a swim suit on, I'll just pull my shirt up to my swim suit top and my stomach will be getting some tan. This did not work either, and laying on the seat weird like that resulted in some bruises in weird places.

Then bosses got back and it was time to hit the road. Better luck next time. Maybe the beach will be better. More to choose from than a costco parking lot.









Then again maybe not. Oh I know I'll look on a spouting horn.


Nope and the water's too low, the horn isn't even spouting.
AHA Finally Boys! Surfing boys.






Good thing I always look my best when I am at the beach.



Too bad the surfing boys were too busy surfing to notice me, but at least I got to see some boys and that made me feel like this:



The rest of the story will be continued another time, sorry time to get to work a little bit.







2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Dang I thought for sure those super hot poses would snag you a man right away!!!

Unknown said...

I am anxiously awaiting to hear about the rest of your trip! Get on it ASAP! :)