Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And so It Continues

Friday I said goodbye to my best friend with a farewell lunch at 25 Main, our favorite little cafe' and our friend Joey owns it so it is always real fun to go there. After goodbyes, I made my way to Richfield to witness the graduation of my little brother Cody. Only 2 siblings left to graduate, I feel incredibly old but just kidding I don't at all. Friday night, there was a fight with me and my sisters. There was punching and pinching and yelling, and then crying, and then laughing. The next day I started my period. Hahaha being a girl is so beautiful. Saturday after a bridal shower for my cousin, I came back to St. George and the "Black Hole". The family that I nanny for, their last name is Black and jokingly they said "You can't get out of the Black Hole, then evil laugh." They are incredibly correct. I now have nightmares that involve me trying to scratch my way out of a big black hole and escape the slimy grip of three children and two adults. Finally just as I think I've made it out, their grip tightens and I'm reduced to saying "Fine I'll stay, now get your slimy hands off me." Last week, with the stress of moving and my best friend and I getting a divorce, I was a real crankzilla when the nice, good boy came to spend time with me. I thought for sure my cussing and saying mean things about every object in my house that I had to pack, would for sure scare him off. Unfortunately I was wrong and I have a date with him tonight. I am thinking that if I write "Hey I'm just not that into you" on a cake it would be a nice way to break it to him. But when Steph told her Ethan of the bad news is best received on a cake idea, he said that he would just throw the cake at me, but maybe I would like that. I like cake. I guess I'll just have to man up and tell him that I'm pregnant even though I'm not. That should scare him off, right? Hahaha just kidding, I would never do that . . . well, maybe. Sometimes I think I could be one of the worst people alive, but at least I make myself laugh.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

you make the rest of us laugh too. And hey if you want to be closer to the xbff you can come be my nanny. You would have a serious pay cut and you would probably have to get another job just to cover the cost of living, but hey the option is open.