Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SO Whats been happening?

Whats going on Shauntae? Oh you know the usual, finding out I have asthma, going camping, have a handful of small break downs and one large one, and a whole lot of fun. That's about it. Being mildly asthmatic is not that fun and after not even a week I got sick of taking the inhaler and stopped. Camping with my family was a blast and I wish I could be a mountain woman. Cramps and crying are a dangerous combination and one that has been haunting my life for the last week. But life is good and I shouldn't complain.

2 comments:

Amy Gleicher said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have asthma. I have had it since I was little. Mine has gotten better over the years since I started getting in shape! We can go for night runs when I move back! That way we can both beat this stupid thing they can asthma =)

Stacee Maree said...

Poor tae, you just wish you had someone to kiss at the greatest fireworks in the world. That's what caused your asthma and you know it, you were so jealous you couldn't breathe