Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is it really Worth it?

I am lactose intolerant, have been since I was 5. I am currently OBSESSED with ice cream. I eat at least 2 bowls a day for like the last week and a half. This is bad for me. Not only does it give me a terrible stomach ache, I am also going to gain weight I bet. Why can't I stop? Why am I all of a sudden craving its cold creamy goodness always? Is it really worth the painful stomach cramps and numerous trips to the restroom? I submit that the answer is YES! I love ice cream. Everything about it and that comes with it. The brain freezes, the stomach aches, the numb frozen lips, every different topping you can put on it, I love it all. I care not about what ice cream does to my body, it only matters what it does to my spirits which is makes them soar to the highest of heights. I have just at this moment decided to think of a song or poem or something of the sort titled Ode to Ice Cream. I'll post it as soon as its finished, but first I need to go to the restroom. Hahahahaha and I only wish I was kidding.

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

freak! you know there is some stuff you can take before you eat ice cream that won't make you sick. Have fun in the bathroom

Amy Gleicher said...

Ice Cream is definitely good for the soul! Ha Ha I love ice cream just as much as you do ... even if it does go right to the hips ha ha =)

Unknown said...

hahah, sicko!! My sis is lactose intolerant...just take a lactase pill before you eat dairy...she claims it works and she eats ice cream and dairy a lot!!