Friday, July 3, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

Happy 4th everyone. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday for a list of reasons. And here is that list:

1: I LOVE our country. We are so blessed.
2: I LOVE fireworks. Really there is not a whole lot that is better than fireworks.
3: Red, white, and blue. Those colors look so good together and on every individual.
4: Face painting, carnival games, BBQ's.
5: It is in the summer and summer is my favorite season.
6: Swimming and sun tan lines. I always go swimming on the 4th.
7: Popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, and water melon. Now I don't actually like water melon but it goes with the 4th and summer so I like the idea of it.
8: Everything. I love everything about the 4th of July.

This year is sounding like its going to be extra fantastic. It will start with the city pool and the best Hydro tube in town then the world famous Gunlock rodeo. Then early Saturday a flag ceremony, followed with some patriotic Tea Party attending and then more hydro tubing. Later that evening food will be enjoyed and some country singing at the Sun Bowl. Woot Woot! Then END the day with sun kissed cheeks and as many fireworks as I can handle. Happy Independence Day Everyone! We live in the greatest country on the planet.