Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great I am Screwed No Matter What I do!

So today I skipped my English class, which may be a good thing because I just found out from Yahoo news that only 44% on English majors are satisfied or very satisfied. And it gets worse. My other 2 majors that I would consider doing have the same percentages of satisfied ness. And Engineers are the most satisfied people in the whole Universe. And that is not good because I am not smart enough to be an Engineer. Here is to a life of only 44% satisfaction. Damn you Yahoo! News for ruining my life and my day. And also thank you Yahoo! News for helping to justify skipping Grammar today.

http://finance.yahoo.com/college-education/article/111000/psych-majors-not-happy-with-options?mod=edu-continuing_education

I couldn't get the link to work but if you are interested in knowing if you are satisfied with life copy and paste.

No comments: