Monday, October 4, 2010

I Don't Know Where I've been

I only vaguely remember writing that last post, but I do remember feeling that way. I would say the whole going to school full time, working 2 part time jobs, and having a boyfriend and Zumba every night is really affecting my memory. Actually, I would say it is affecting my entire ability to function at a normal level. I can't remember the last time I showered, and while this is normally normal for me, I feel a bit concerned because even when I try to remember my last shower I can't seem to recall. Which is why I had to leave the man early tonight, so I could shower. And this brings on a whole new level of patheticness I feel, because I will see him in less than 12 hours ish and I was a blubbering, crying fool the entire drive home. Yes I am that person, that person that mopes around without my man. I am exhausted. Bring on the end of school. Please.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Oh dear, set an alarm on your phone that tells you it is time to take a shower. With Zumba in the mix you should be showering everyday. Oui!
And I cry without my man too, so no worries it must be in the genes.
relagg