Friday, October 1, 2010

Grow Some Legs or Something

Recently I have found myself feeling very annoyed with people who are shorter than me. And not everyone that is shorter than I am, but those people that are super shorter than I am. Like people who are 5'2" or shorter. And in St. George there seems to be an abundance of them around. Yesterday afternoon, walking to class, I passed a girl who barley came up to my nips. As I passed her, I fought the intense urge to shove her into the wall. Her legs were short, her torso was short, she had no neck to speak of and even her little fingers were stubs. I was irate. And then I went to a work out class, where everyone barely came to my shoulder. When we all squatted, I towered over them all with a good foot of torso. I felt like screaming "AAH! Stop being so short! You're making me feel like I'm not squatting far enough!! But this is all I can do!! Grow some legs or something!!!" That is what I felt like screaming. I feel like a giant, so really people get taller or maybe I should find taller friends.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

double :(

Stacee Maree said...

I am glad I'm 5'6"!
stiole
Hey that reminded me of stiletto, maybe all your friends could wear those, then they would be taller.

mckenna black said...

haha im 5'2" :)