Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Captain Save a Ho

This conversation recently took place between the BF and myself while driving to my house. There are several routes to my house one is through residential area and the other is through non residential. BF hates when I drive through the residential area. Why you may ask? Because and I quote "It's dangerous going through residential. I hate it when you go this way. What about domestic disputes? And we see one and i have to hop out and help because I have tennis shoes on and I'm Captain- Save- a- Ho. I can't deal with that, my cape is at the cleaners." So now I have to go the long way around when he is with me.

2 comments:

Reggie said...

Oh my gosh, Shauntae! I freaking love you and your BF. I laugh out loud hysterically every time I read one of your posts.

Stacee Maree said...

When are you marrying prince charming. I need to keep reading these convo's for the rest of my life. Hilarious.
fooksmsz