Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little Annoyances

There are some little annoyances in my life right now. One is the fact that the fuel pump on my car went out yesterday afternoon and it will cost me 500 dollars to replace it. That is one big annoyance. And another is that I can't seem to wear deodorant ever.
Like yesterday we (BF and I) were at the store in the deodorant aisle. After looking and smelling almost every brand, BF said they all have that aluminum in it and I worry about that for you. To which I reply, yes I know but the all natural stuff doesn't really seem to work for me. And BF says, while walking away from the deodorant aisle, "It's ok babe, I'll just encourage you to shower more." So I stink because my BF is picky about deodorant. Annoying.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Oh you two. I quite enjoy your convo's, they make me smile. Good luck with deodorant.
maribr