Monday, December 13, 2010

Confessionals

Me to BF: Stephen, I have a confession to make. I'm not really a dog person. Well I am not really an animal person. Like at all. I don't think they should be mistreated at all and those ASPCA commercials totally break my heart but when they touch me with their wet noses I get so grossed out and annoyed and then they have all that hair fur that is disgusting and they lick their butts.

BF: So the other day when I let the dog lay on us while we watched a movie you were not happy about that.

Me: Not at all. In fact I was like when I can I shower and wash this dog hair off.

BF: I have a confession to make

Me: Yes

BF: I have already picked up on your dislike of animals, and that is why I insist that the dog lay by us while we watch movies

Me: I hate you

BF: No you don't

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

get a dog like zoee that doesn"t shed. k she still licks her butt, but she can't help it. And good for Stephen on picking up that dislike. Maybe his dog will teach you to love man's best friend.
logieses
at least dogs don't spot loogies.

Stacee Maree said...

i meant spit on that last sentence
reshos