Thursday, December 16, 2010

Disney Misled Me

You know that song from Cinderella? At the ball when she is dancing with the Prince and there is humming and singing. "So this is love, so this is love, this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of" That song? It's lovely isn't it? Beautiful, classic, every girls daydream of love.

Well it is completely wrong. No Cinderella, that is not love. As I have discovered, love is your man not getting mad at you when you said you were going to do something but fell asleep instead. Love is not strangling your man when he hides your stuff. Love is laughing at him when he jumps out of the bushes at 10 at night to scare you. Sometimes it is a waltz but the BF and I have been dating for close to 6 months now and the waltzing part is over. It is now to the point where I want to strangle and kiss him at the same time. Hmmm so this is love? This is the miracle that I've been dreaming of? Actually it is, it's nice to have a best friend BF. A BF that let's me hang upside down when I feel like it and just says "Babe, you have an unusually high amount of personality." I happily want to strangle him. I'm so lucky.

No comments: