Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Soon

I have a lot of pictures that I need to upload that will add to the sharing of my Hawaii stories. For some reason, I can't seem to find the time to do it. I mean at work today, I painted my fingernails, ate Easter candy, and listened to music on myspace. Really, where was I supposed to fit in blog time? Since returning from HI I have had a hard and fun time adjusting. The past week I have walked around with a bottle of water in one hand and a bottle of lotion in the other and still my skin feels very tight. Also the drinking of so much water has led to a lot of bathroom going, so much so that I no longer see the need to do up my pants. That's right, I have been walking around with my pants zipped up, but not buttoned up and I must say, I enjoy it far more than I should. I've also enjoyed the increase of butt crack showing that this has produced. TO add to my list, I have been bombarded with hay fever and am suffering greatly. I thought the drowning myself with water would help but it has not and I am left sounding like a smoker due to my stuffy nose and sore throat. I must also say that I enjoy sounding a little husky, far more than I should. I think my new motto is: Find joy in the simple pleasures.

2 comments:

Steven and Tanesha said...

You are too funny. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Stacee Maree said...

Thank you for that bit on allergies, I think Cait's got them and since I have never experienced them I didn't know and she has been suffering for 3 weeks, but I finally got her some Zertek and I think that she is feeling better. Yea! Did you meet any hot Hawaiian's?