Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Hair Cute

Wow I never really understood people when they talk about being super busy and I probably still don't but this week I have felt busy. Pretending that I know what I am doing when trying to teach the kids some stuff this summer makes me feel like I am always running around doing stuff. I am more used to the laid back do whatever we want life. Oh well I suppose. This weekend is to be spent in the north with family and my best friend Stephanie Rose, my how I miss her. Since her leaving, I feel like I have become a recluse. Sure I hang out with people sometimes but mostly I stay home and read and I prefer that. I am currently reading Gone With the Wind. What a fantastic book, I highly enjoy it. I only worry about the fact that I would rather be lost in the world of Georgie in the 1860's then in the real world. Civil War torn Atlanta is more appealing to me than going to dinner with friends. It is this that I wonder if I should feel concerned about myself. Yesterday I got my hair cut real short. I love it and its ability to have mow hawks. Its real crazy, just like my life feels lately.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like your haircut! you can pull anything off, i'm jealous!!! it's funky and stylish ;) ah..i miss the laid back days..now i feel like a chicken with it's head cut off running around most days.

Stacee Maree said...

not so sure the hair cut is working for me, but I am sure that it is just because I am a boring old fart though.