Friday, June 19, 2009

No Name

I am tired of coming up with titles. You wouldn't think it would be such a big deal but for some reason it is and it is the reason that I have slacking in posting lately. I just don't know what to name my little blurbs and names are very important to me. For my birthday one year, I got a beta fish, that later got dropped down the garbage disposal but it survived, and I spent at least a week deciding a name for him. When I finally settled on Sergio, a very large burden was finally lifted. Pretty much everything in my life has a name, my family members all have names, the kids I watch have names, my toys have names, my Ipod has a name, I even have a name. A lot of people name their cars, I have yet to name mine cause I can not decide on a name and its been stressing me for the 4 years that I have had it. It is a white car and at one point in my life I was obsessed with spearmint lifesavers, so I almost named it lifesaver but then decided against it because I don't want people to mistake it for oh what a life saver. No I was not thinking my car saves my life, I was thinking about candy. Then somehow, I have started collecting Mexican marionette puppets. So far I have 2, their names are El Guapo and Santiago, I thought about putting them in my car and then naming my car Bajio. I decided against that cause I am mistaken enough for a Mexican as it is and I didn't want to make matters worse. Names mean so much to me, that I have decided my children will have 4 or 5 names each. There are so many names I like, but I don't plan on having that many children so I just have to make the most of it. For example, I will have a daughter named Margaret Jane Pearl Enter Last Name here. What lucky offspring mine will be.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Heres a name for your car, PUnky, because you look like a punk and you got punked so there you go.

StephanieRose said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha. NOW MOVE UP HERE DAMMIT. I love you.