Saturday, June 20, 2009

Punk'd

I got Punk'd. Its Saturday, 8 in the morning, my phone goes off. Its a text from man boss. There are pancakes downstairs, you should come down and eat some breakfast. I should have stayed in bed. After eating 3 pancakes and a pile of scrambled eggs, then comes this " What are you doing today? I need some muscle." I should have run and gotten back into bed. I say "Well I am just waiting for Steph to get up so we can play." I should have lied and said I was super busy, swamped with plans. "Great. Then, now that you've had a good breakfast, you can help in me the back yard." I really should have gotten my keys and run drove as far as I could. This is what I had to do to earn the 3 pancakes and pile of eggs that I had already eaten:

It may not look like a lot but trust me it is and it was heavy. Guess how many black widows we killed on those pieces of wood? At least 5. We also killed endless amounts of daddy long legs. They have green guts BTW. Now my entire body is sore and any energy I had for the day is now gone. I will not be fooled again, the next time I am offered food I am just going to take it and run.

No comments: