Friday, June 12, 2009

Were We even a Couple?

Last night I got dumped. The nice boy finally got sick of me and my being a "roller coaster" as he put it. Hahaha I am sorry I laugh every time I think about this. So he comes over to hang out and he looked like he was on the verge of crying which annoyed me. I have enough issues of my own, I don't want to be bothered with his and he's a man, suck it up. Anyway he's over and falls asleep so I spend the time on the phone with Steph my best friend. When I get off the phone and go back to where he is, he tells me he is going to leave. SO I say OK sorry I was on the phone and he said "Look this isn't working for me, I can't take the up and down. We just have 2 different personalities" I say "OK that's fine" inside trying real hard not to laugh and thinking finally, I am so glad he is finally doing this so I didn't have to. And he just went on and on with the same we're so different. Finally I said "I don't have hurt feelings about it. I am sorry though if I ever hurt your feelings I never meant to" and he said, still looking like he was about to cry, "OK I appreciate that." Awkward silence. "Well I need to give the kids a bath, have a nice night" is what I said and he was gone. I waited what I thought was a decent amount of time and bust up laughing for a good 10 minutes. I am so so mean but I was like I just got dumped and we weren't even in a relationship. It was nice to learn that in the end, he finally had enough gumption to stand up for himself and tell me he had had enough of my attitude. I am going to go to hell for the way I treat some people and I probably deserve it. And I am still laughing about it today.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I'm laughing with you, i've been there