Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy 23 to Me! Birthday Week To Do List

I love birthdays, especially mine. This Thursday is my birthday and to celebrate I have compiled a list of what I wish to do (in no particular order) this week and all of Birthday month!

1: watch an episode of Gilmore Girls everyday
2: enjoy a chocolate raspberry cupcake at 25 Main
3: a long bike ride on my pretty pink cruiser
4: paint my toenails like a Zebra and paint my nails black
5: fly my mini kite
6: play in the river
7: take a nap
8: play with my sisters on Wednesday
9: spend at least an hour at Ross looking at the knick knacks
10: eat my favorite meal at Chili's
11: purchase a necklace with wing charms on it
12: watch Beauty and the Beast
13: refuse to make my bed at least one day this week
14: make sloppy Joe's at eat them
15: go to pirate island pizza and only speak pirate, maybe even ask for a job application
16: relax on the porch swing everyday
17: go to Barnes and noble to get any book I want and purchase it with no guilt of spending money
18: have breakfast for dinner
19: watch the movie Gigi
20: read my book that I bought at Barnes and Noble
21: do my best to build an extensive nail polish collection
22: also do my best to find a boy to have a birthday snogging session
And last but most certainly not least . . .
23: ride the hydrotube at the city pool

I feel real good about my birthday month goals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel it my duty to help you out where I can with your Birthday week list. It is my pleasure, and you are welcome. I also wanted to say that I read your entry entitled "The Story of a Butthole" on Feb. 6th of this year....WOW!.....WOW. I am a bit frightened, and I am strangely turned on all at the same time. WOW!! You are NOT the kind of gal some chump should be messin' with. But, YOU GO GIRL! Fight for your right to party! Stick it to the man! Free Tibet! What a BLOGGER!!!!

Stacee Maree said...

Oh Tae you have an awesome friend named Adam his comment was hilarious to match all your hilarious posts. YOu have a great Bday tomorrow