Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blah!!!

So school has started, the first week is almost over. I hate two of my classes already. They are required online courses for the teaching of how to use a computer and how to use a library. I just took 50 minutes to listen to an ephing video on what I need to do to learn how to take a class on how to use the computer and I did this on the computer. The state of Utah is ruh tarded and I am in a bitter mood about it. Dear CIS 1200 I would rather die a thousand deaths by being eaten by a lion than be patronized by an old lady doing web seminars about how to use the web. Stupid EFFING class!!!

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

How many times does one person need to say effing in a post? I guess if you are that ticked you need to use it in every effing sentence at least every effing word or two. I am so sorry you effing hate that class and you effing hate effing Utah. Move to effing Hawaii already so you can effing find a hot effing Hawaiian to make effing babies with and start effing living as an effing mom. get your eff on already.
prosiont

JlynTheo said...

HATE those classes! Worst ever.