Monday, January 25, 2010

My Endless Love

I have a new love and I can't get enough of it. I started watching the show Glee when it first came out then I cancelled my TV service but I recently discovered Hulu and caught myself up on all the episodes I missed. Oh my goodness I love that show so so much. I can't get enough of it. My favorite gLee moment is when Mr. Schuester and Rachel sing Endless Love. You should youtube it most definitely. After singing the song, Rachel develops a teacher crush to which Mr. Schuester sings to her this ballad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_UOGzEh2hs&feature=related


It made even me fall in love with Mr. Schuester. Well I was in love with him already but still I love him even more now. It is my favorite episode thus far and I keep watching it over and over.

No comments: