Monday, May 17, 2010

I Can't Live Without You!!!

There are a few things that I can't live without. They are as follows:
Sugar. I have tried to cut back the amount of sugar I intake and it just hate it. I love the amount of sugar I can stand and it tastes so delicious. Why should I not eat so much of it? It doesn't even make sense.
Also I can not live without sunshine. I am that person that goes crazy during a week of rain. I cry. I get mad. I throw things. And then the sun is back and I giggle for a week straight.
Lotion. I am OCD about putting lotion on. I have to have it in the morning, at night, after showers, during swimming, and after every time I wash my hands. I MUST have it or my skin hurts and feels like it is going to die.
And flirting. If I don't bat my eyes at some cute boy at least once a day, I just feel like I could fall to pieces. It's fun and funny and makes me giggle inside. Whenever I feel like I haven't had my flirt fix for a while, I go to the mall. Why? Well because Zumiez has these 2 boys that work there and they always flirt with me. They flirt with everyone I know and that's fine. I just like, no love, that I can go there anytime to get my flirt on. And I don't even have to look cute cause it's Zumiez. So I can walk in there with pj's on and uncombed hair and all I have to do it use words like "dude" and "gnarly". I love to flirt.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

we are so related. I don't flirt anymore of course, but Dave says that when I talk to old boy friends I still flirt with them. It's hard not to, that's what I did when we were friends so why not still keep it going?
bulosit
okay I thought that said bull sh** when I first saw it.