Friday, May 14, 2010

Oh Hello

Hello, I feel like it's been a long time since we've talked. I'm doing great, thank you. And yourself? Oh great. Well my crush sort of gave me a little broken heart so that sucks but I have been productive in a real major way. I mowed the lawn, mopped the floors, did the laundry, read a book, and a made an appointment to have my hair trimmed. I am pretty excited about that last part cause this mullet is OUT OF CONTROL. Let's see what else. I enjoyed the State GOP convention, and watched Bob
Bennett be released with a vote of thanks. Well that part is not true, many of the delegates started singing "nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye" you know. Also I am getting excited for Tennessee and I started this supplement thing that is really clearing me out. Even through my face, I have zits that belong in an art gallery. I'm going to see Brian Regan tonight, this I feel happy about cause I love to laugh. I love to laugh, loud and strong and clear. Also I still love Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Also a large shout out to my BFF Steph! She done got herself engaged and has a wonderfully large pretty ring to prove it. Hooray it's summer!!! Also I broke up with pants. It's that time of year when as soon as I get home, my pants come off. It's fantastic. SO I guess you could say that I break up with pants everyday when I get home. Either way you get the idea that me and pants aren't getting along, not that we ever do. That is all.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

thats great for you and your pants. and i'm sorry your crush broke you and can I come to Tennessee with you?
riverbe

StephanieRose said...

Thanks for the shout out. When do you leave again? I have also broken up with my pants and couldn't be happier!