Thursday, May 6, 2010

What's That Smell?!

Today I walked around Christensen's Department store and tried on their perfume. Well just one. One called Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I smell wonderful. I wish I owned a bottle but it was super expensive and really anything that cost more than 2 dollars is out of my budget. I just can't justify spending almost 60 bucks on a bottle of perfume that I will love and wear everyday and make anyone I walk past very happy. It's just too much right?? Maybe not. I think my get a wig fund that turned into a buy prints at the library fund and then into an over priced vending machine snack fund is now going to be a get Shauntae Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume fund. This may actually be attainable. Sweet. I wish you guys could smell me right now.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

stop by christensens tomorrow before you come by so I can tell if I want to buy me some or not.
vivers