Thursday, May 20, 2010

MY Brain is a Mushy Grape Popsicle

Ok, it is official. I have lost my brain. I suffer from what I like to call "Toomuchsunitis" pronounced (too much sun it is). Meaning too much sun is the problem. In the last 3 hours I have, hit my head on a toilet, stuck my hand into a moving ceiling fan, tripped down the stairs, tripped going up the stairs, and spilled hot tea on me while trying to drink it in bed. Why on Earth would I try to drink tea while laying down?!?! There are no other explanations for it. I must be that I spend too much time in the sun. (Ha when I first wrote that, I accidentally put sin. I spend too much time in the sin, which may also be part of the problem). Summer brain. I have turned my brain into a summer brain. I am actually quite pleased with this. Why? Because usually it takes me clear till June to get summer brain. And it's only the middle of May!! Hooray for summer.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

the last I recall you have had summer brain since you were like 6, so really you are just being you.
aling