Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Best of BF

You want to know one of my favorite things about BF? I know you do so I will tell you. He never questions my "intuition" if you will. If I say I have a weird feeling about something, he simply says "ok' and moves on. For example, one weekend in Vegas, we were getting ready to get on an elevator and there was a suspicious looking guy attempting to join us in the elevator. I whispered to BF "I don't think we should get on the elevator with him" and BF said "ok" and then proceeded to hang back and wait for a different elevator. And today, at work, we were checking in some product and he asked how is everything looking? I said "well there is this one bottle that made me feel all panicky when I opened it." There was nothing in particular about the bottle that made it stand out, it looked like all the rest, it weighed the same as all the rest, and the seal looked normal. BF said "ok" and put it in the return pile. It doesn't sound like that big of a deal but returning that bottle was a 300 dollar loss for him and he did it simply because I had a weird feeling about it. It's strange and I had even talked myself down from the weird feeling I had about it but he never questioned it. And he never questions it. It's weird and nice.

No comments: